COVID-19 Pandemic and Help
Please find the Government guidelines for self-isolation here
In addition, if you are self-isolating and need some help with groceries, prescriptions or a friendly chat:
- Go to the Reigate and Redhill Mutual Aid Community Website and complete a simple form. This is a volunteer group set up by Susan, our 2019 GE candidate.
- Find relevant local information on the council website or call the Council on 01737 276000
- If you are struggling financially or emotionally get in touch with the Council who are working with local food banks and charities to support those in need
- Morrisons & M&S are doing food boxes, easy to order and have delivered
- Local suppliers are also delivering including:
You can also join the Mutual Aid Facebook Group to keep in touch with updates and share ideas with the community.